This page has moved to a new address.

A Few Thoughts

The Heart of Life: A Few Thoughts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Few Thoughts

I'm going to be spending extended amounts of time in an elementary school that has had a recent whooping cough outbreak.  I'm 95% sure I've been immunized for pertussis, but I'm still slightly nervous.

I cleaned off the yellow stuff from my bathroom ceiling with a magic eraser from the dollar store.  Victory!

Last night for family home evening we walked around the exterior of the house with a flashlight and wasp spray, looking to get rid of nests.  It was the most exciting FHE we've had in a long time.

I needed to do something trendy, so I went and bought some dry shampoo (Suave).  I'm in love.  I'm always looking for excuses not to shower.

There are ants all over our front porch.  I'm debating if I should take care of it before next FHE.

I spent a few hours this morning job hunting for my husband while he was at work.  I was tempted to look at jobs for me too, but there's no point until we know where we'll be.

I love clean sheets.  They feel so good.

I'm grateful my husband is more willing to do dishes than I am.  Hand-washing dishes always is so overwhelming for me.  Here's to hoping the next apartment has a dishwasher.

A few months ago it rained this weird, dirty rain that left my car filthy.  It has rained enough over the past few weeks that my car is basically clean again.  That was easy.

I'm want to jump on the Instagram bandwagon, but alas... my phone is plain Jane and not smart.  And my ipod is old school (it's only 2.5 years old, bless it's heart) and has no camera.  One day Instagram will be in my budget.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Celia Turner said...

I don't even know what an Instagram is!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

It's an app where you can take a picture, add effects, and then post it on facebook, twitter, etc. That's what I understand, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home