This page has moved to a new address.

The Call

The Heart of Life: The Call

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Call

I'm really excited for my theme this month.  But I'm excited for every theme.  I do pick them, after all.  My May theme is music, in honor of my elementary school orchestra job ending in a few weeks.  After last month's overload of deep and depressing, I'm going to try to keep it light and simple this month.

I'm going to try something new this month--interactive blogging.  That's a term I just made up.  I'll be sharing some of my favorite songs, and in return I want you to share yours with me.  If I can find a good youtube video of your favorite song, I'll post it.

I'm going to start out with The Call by Regina Spektor.  If I remember right, it was toward the end of the movie Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia). This song probably falls under my "most inspirational lyrics" category.  That's why I found a video that included the lyrics.

 

Your turn!  What are some of your favorite songs?

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Dani said...

The Call is on my all-time favorite songs list too! When I saw the movie and heard the song at the end I thought, "That has to be Regina" (who is one of my favorite artists) and it WAS and then I bought the whole album on iTunes just so I could have that song because they did the stupid thing where you couldn't buy it alone, it was album only. Worth it, though. Here's another favorite song you can post if you want. Totally different from The Call, but I love it and the video is rather clever I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd3zjozVSEg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home