This page has moved to a new address.

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 3

The Heart of Life: 10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 3

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 3

Write 10 living people you are grateful for.

  1. My husband.  He’s a great guy, and I’m so glad to have him in my life.
  2. My Baby Tiger.  He’s a sweetheart.  By the way, I had originally planned to continue calling him Ching on my blog, but it just doesn’t fit him.  Tiger somehow works better.
  3. My mom.  We’ve always had a really good relationship.
  4. My dad.  I look up to him in a lot of different ways.
  5. My siblings.  Ok, this is three people, but this way I can squeeze more people in my list.  All three of my siblings have special qualities that I admire and am grateful for.
  6. My grandparents.  I know, I know.  Four people this time.  They are all wonderful and I’m so blessed to have grown up knowing all four of my grandparents.
  7. My in-laws.  I’m so grateful they accept and tolerate me.
  8. My ward.  Ok, huge clump of people, but everyone has been so kind and welcoming to us that I can’t leave anyone out. 
  9. There are so many teachers and professors from throughout my education for which I am grateful.  I’ve had so many awesome mentors.
  10. My extended family.  I’m always floored by how supportive my family is in all that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home