This page has moved to a new address.

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 6

The Heart of Life: 10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 6

Sunday, December 8, 2013

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 6

Write 10 things about today you are grateful for.

  1. I changed the sheets yesterday, and there’s few things nicer than sleeping in fresh sheets.
  2. Tiger slept in until 8:30 this morning.
  3. I had plenty of time to get ready for church.
  4. My bangs weren’t weird this morning.
  5. Driving up the hill to get to church wasn’t slippery.
  6. I only missed half of Sunday school and twenty minutes of sacrament meeting today.
  7. I got to take a nap.
  8. I finished a music-related project.
  9. I practiced the violin for a little while.
  10. Had some toast and hot chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home