This page has moved to a new address.

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 9

The Heart of Life: 10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 9

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

10 for 10 Gratitude Challenge Number 9

Write 10 foods you are grateful for.

  1. Toast.  I feel like I’ve mentioned this before.  Oh yeah.  I have.  Twice already.  It’s almost embarrassing how much I like toast.  Especially when it’s Dave’s Killer Bread (I’ve only seen it at Costco).  We don’t really do cold cereal, so I feel ok about splurging a little on nice bread.
  2. Hot chocolate.  Try it with some cinnamon, vanilla, and a little sea salt.  Yum.
  3. Mac and cheese (from scratch).  I don’t do Kraft Mac.  Even as a child I thought it was nasty.  But scratch mac… comfort food.  Especially when it’s baked.
  4. Bagels with strawberry cream cheese.  Remember this recipe?  Delicious.
  5. Hot chocolate chip cookies.  Sometimes I like to freeze cookie dough so I can have a hot cookie every day for a few weeks.  These cookies are pretty yummy.
  6. Burgers.  I love a good burger with most of the fixings (but hold the onions and mustard).
  7. Potato chips.  Especially kettle chips.  I avoid buying chips because I can’t stop.
  8. Cinnamon rolls.  I love them.  I make pretty good cinnamon rolls, by the way.  I owe it to the recipe—it’s a Cinnabon copycat.
  9. Texas Roadhouse house salad.  I’m not a huge salad person, but something about this salad kills me every time.  So yummy.
  10. Sweet potato fries.  The ones fast food chains have been doing lately are pretty meh, but legit sweet potato fries are wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home