This page has moved to a new address.

Challenge 8

The Heart of Life: Challenge 8

Friday, June 15, 2012

Challenge 8

Challenge #8:  What are some addictions that you have?

 I am addicted to naps.  I'm better than I used to be--I used to require one every day.  Now it's just a special treat if I had to stay up late or get up early.

 I don't know that I'm addicted to Coke, but I sure do like it.  Especially Vanilla Coke from Sonic. 

 Oh how I love cookies.  Hot out of the oven and gooey.

 Dr. Mario is one of the few video games I'm kind of addicted to.  I do ok until I start playing, and then I can't stop.

 Last, but not least, I adore hot chocolate.  I drink it in all seasons.  It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home